Simplified joint stock company with share capital of €914,694.10
Registered headquarters: Walibi Rhône-Alpes, 1380 route de la Corneille 38630 Les Avenières-Veyrins-Thuellin, France
Registered with the Vienne Trade and Companies Registry under number B 311 285 068,
Intra-community VAT number: FR 35311285068
Registered in the Travel Agents and Tour Operators Register under number: IM038150002
Entertainment licence numbers: 1-1045219, 2-1045217, 3-1045218
Guarantor: Atradius Credit Insurance Nv, 44 avenue Georges Pompidou, 92300 Levallois-Perret Cedex, France
Insurer: Allianz Iard, 1 cours Michelet, CS 30051, 92076 Paris La Défense Cedex, France
Tel: +33 (0) 4 74 33 71 80
2. PUBLICATION DIRECTOR
François Fassier, President of Avenir Land
3. HOSTING SERVICE
Except online sales pages:
131 boulevard de Sébastopol
75002 Paris, France
+33 (0) 1 40 09 30 00
For online sales pages:
Registered headquarters: 3 avenue Gustave Eiffel, 86360 Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France
Tel: +33 (0) 5 49 62 88 88
4. DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER
Company name: Smile
Registered headquarters: 20 rue des Jardins 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine, France
Tel: +33 (0) 1 41 40 11 00
Texts by Walibi Rhône-Alpes
Photos and videos:
© Facteur X Movie
Saint Geniès des Mourgues 34160, France
Tel: +33 (0) 6 04 65 88 94
© Mascot created by M. Nicolas LE GUILLOU/CDA BRANDS
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
By consulting this website, you unreservedly accept the following conditions of use:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website and each of its elements (information, texts, images, photographs, illustrations, drawings, graphic elements, videos, sounds, data, databases, programmes, software, etc.) are the property of SAS AvenirLand or are subject to exploitation rights granted by the rights holders to the latter.
This website and the elements that compose it are protected under intellectual property law worldwide.
As such, and in accordance with the provisions of intellectual property law, the use of this website and its elements is authorised only for personal, private and non-commercial use, to the exclusion of any other use.
Except as permitted under applicable law, any reproduction, representation or use of all or part of this website or the elements that compose it is expressly forbidden without prior written consent of SAS AvenirLand.
Any reproduction, representation or use of all or part of this website or the elements that compose it that has not been expressly authorised constitutes an infringement of the rights of SAS AvenirLand and the individual(s) concerned may face civil and criminal liability.
SAS AvenirLand may make elements of this website available to users (photographs, videos, press kits, press releases etc.) that you are authorised to download (hereinafter “Downloadable Content”). SAS AvenirLand grant you a non-exclusive, free, non-assignable and non-transferable right to copy, download and use the Downloadable Content solely for personal and non-commercial purposes for the legal duration of the protection of intellectual property rights as defined by French and foreign law and by international agreements (including all supplementary regulations and subsequent amendments), provided that the element of the website that is copied or downloaded is neither modified nor altered in any way, and that the information relating to copyright and associated distinctive signs is clearly and legibly indicated.
SAS AvenirLand authorises the use of press kits and press releases on this website by professional journalists only within and for the purposes of their professional business, provided that the information relating to copyright and distinctive signs is clearly and legibly indicated.
Any improper use of Downloadable Content that may harm the image and reputation of SAS AvenirLand or of the persons represented in the Downloadable Content will lead to legal proceedings.
The images or photographs of people or places that appear on this website are the property of SAS AvenirLand or are used by SAS AvenirLand with the consent of the rights holders.
Any reproduction, representation, use or modification whatsoever of these images or photographs is forbidden without prior written consent of SAS AvenirLand.
Any use, even partial, of these documents, in breach of the aforementioned obligation may lead to legal proceedings against the individual(s) concerned.
2. Distinctive signs
Company names, trade names, acronyms, trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs reproduced on this website are protected by copyright.
Any reproduction, representation or use, whether total or partial, stand-alone or integrated into other elements, of any aforementioned distinctive sign without the prior written authorisation of the rights holder of the distinctive sign is strictly prohibited.
Any databases that may be made available to you on this website are the property of SAS AvenirLand as the creator of these databases.
Extracting or reusing a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of these databases, including for private purposes, is prohibited.
- PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected or appearing on this website are processed for the purposes of:
- Handling your order. This processing operation is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling your contract with SAS AvenirLand.
- Sending you promotional offers, information letters and customer satisfaction surveys. This processing operation is based on SAS AvenirLand’s legitimate interest in developing its business activities or on your consent;
- In the case of messages sent by SAS AvenirLand’s trade partners, the processing operation is based on your consent;
- Responding to information requests, comments and complaints you send us. This processing operation is based on your consent;
- Answering your queries on live chat. This processing operation is based on your consent;
- Publishing your reviews of SAS AvenirLand and the products and services that the company offers. This processing operation is based on your consent;
- Considering your application if you are applying for a job at SAS AvenirLand. This processing operation is based on your consent.
Information in the fields marked with an asterisk is necessary to enable SAS AvenirLand to carry out the aforementioned processing operations. The information in other fields is optional.
These processing operations are the responsibility of SAS AvenirLand, represented by Mr Luc de Roo, acting in the capacity of Managing Director, whose contact details are shown in the legal notice.
Data collected is used by:
- SAS AvenirLand and affiliated companies, including CDA DL;
- Any service providers that need to be involved in the aforementioned processing operations;
- SAS AvenirLand’s commercial partners if you have given your consent.
The data may be transferred to a non-member state of the European Union. You can obtain additional information on these transfers and the guarantees that apply from SAS AvenirLand.
Data collected is kept for the following durations:
- Data collected to process your orders: five years from the date they were collected if the amount of the order is less than €120, ten years if the amount of the order is equal to or greater than €120. Exceptionally, the credit/debit card number and expiry date are kept for 15 months after the transaction for evidence purposes in the event of any dispute over the transaction.
The cryptogram is not kept beyond the transaction;
- Data collected to send you information letters, customer satisfaction surveys and promotional offers: five years after collection. At the end of this period, these data are kept for a further period of five years if you agree to continue receiving information letters, customer satisfaction surveys and promotional offers from SAS AvenirLand.
- Data collected to respond to information requests, comments and complaints that you send us: the period of time necessary to handle these requests, comments and complaints.
- Data collected to answer your queries on live chat: until your discussion is closed down on chat.
- Data collected to publish your reviews of SAS AvenirLand services: two years after the review is published;
- Data collected to consider your application if you apply for a job at SAS AvenirLand: the time required to consider your application and, if you are hired, for the duration of your contract with SAS AvenirLand, subject to the requirement for SAS AvenirLand to keep this data for a longer period.
SAS AvenirLand takes the appropriate technical and organisational measures in accordance with applicable legal provisions to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data and notably to protect them against illegal or accidental destruction, loss or accidental alteration or unauthorised disclosure or access. For this purpose, we have put in place technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as an ID and password system, means of physical protection etc.).
You have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, transfer them or have them transferred to a third party, and to restrict or deny processing. SAS AvenirLand will comply with your request subject to compliance with legal obligations incumbent upon it.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data concerning you at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of data processing before the withdrawal of consent.
You can assert these rights:
- By sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- By writing to the following address: AvenirLand – Protection of Personal Data, 1380 route de la Corneille – 38,630 Les Avenières-Veyrins-Thuellin, France.
For confidentiality and personal data protection purposes, SAS AvenirLand must be able to check your identity in order to process your request. For this purpose, you must attach to any request to exercise the above-mentioned rights, a photocopy of an identity document that includes your date and place of birth and your signature in accordance with the provisions of law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as the French Data Protection Act, of Article 92 of the decree of 20 October 2005 in application of this law, and the European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals regarding the processing and free movement of personal data.
Finally, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) if you consider that your rights are not being upheld. Contact details for the CNIL are as follows: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
Setting up hyperlinks to this website is authorised, provided that:
- The pages of this website are not embedded into the pages of another website, but are fully accessible in a separate window;
- The information on this website is not used for commercial purposes;
- The website from which a hyperlink is set up does not broadcast information that is polemic, pornographic, xenophobic, could offend the public or have a negative effect on the image of Walibi Rhône-Alpes.
Avenir Land reserves the right to withdraw this authorisation at any time and without justification.
Avenir Land cannot be held liable in the event of notably:
- Temporary unavailability of this website due to maintenance work;
- Malfunctioning of the internet network affecting availability of this website. In this respect, you declare that you are aware of and accept the technical and functional characteristics, and the limitations of the internet network (in terms of access, availability, congestion, failure, saturation, transit time, display response time, consulting, querying or transferring data, interruption, lack of protection for certain data against misappropriation or piracy, risk of contamination by a virus, etc.);
- Malfunctioning or incorrect use of your device and any other equipment used to access this website;
- Supply of incorrect, incomplete or untruthful information by you;
- Failure, loss, delay or error of data transmission beyond the control of Avenir Land;
- Content of information on websites redirected via hyperlink from this website;
- A breach of these conditions of use by you.
All requests relating to your personal data must be sent:
- By post to the following address: Walibi Rhône-Alpes, Customer Service Department, 1380 route de la Corneille 38630 Les Avenières-Veyrins-Thuellin, France
- By sending an email to the following address: email@example.com ;
- By telephone on the following number: +33 (0) 4 74 33 71 80 (freephone)